• Welcome to Gaming At Death's Door!
  • Visit our teamspeak! ts3.gamingatdeathsdoor.com.
  • Respect our rules!
  • Exile Panthera is covered in snow!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Assistance Requested
Flag was stolen, recovered it from the Trader office, and returned with it to base.  Flag will not post on the pole.  Beef Mountain is the Base name.  Buck Nasty Peter is owner.  Thank you!

@BuckNastyPeter You need to pick up the flag the office trader gave you when you paid the ransome if your inventory was full. I also noticed you in TeamSpeak twice and tried to offer my assistance exactly 5 seconds after you moved back into the help channel and you didn't talk.

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz

(09-06-2018, 09:02 AM)Monkeynutz Wrote: @BuckNastyPeter You need to pick up the flag the office trader gave you when you paid the ransome if your inventory was full. I also noticed you in TeamSpeak twice and tried to offer my assistance exactly 5 seconds after you moved back into the help channel and you didn't talk.

Yeah I saw you in TeamSpeak and tried to talk, but my mic wasn't broadcasting. I have the flag, no full inventory, and when I go to "Restore Flag" it will only give me that option and never actually restores it.  I have followed all the steps and still not actually able to reclaim the territory by putting the flag back up.

@BuckNastyPeter Can you give me your UID and Base name?
http://steamid.io

See you around Wink

-Monkeynutz

Hi, my base ransom money was due at 9-15-2018, i am 1 day late and my base is gone!!! can i get it back plzzz Flag name: Piratebay owned by Area52

@Area52 This is the wrong place to be asking for help and if you missed it, that's tough luck!

See you around Wink

-Monkeynutz