• Welcome to Gaming At Death's Door!
  • Visit our teamspeak! ts3.gamingatdeathsdoor.com.
  • Respect our rules!
  • Exile Panthera is covered in snow!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheev Palpatine Discord/TS ban
In game name: Sheev Palpatine

Which server you play:  Chernarus Isles 

Your steam account 64id or link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089477398/

When you were banned: I want to say around... 10 or 11 months ago. Been a long time.

How long you are banned for: Permanent (discord and TS only... as far as I remember I never received any game bans, i just kinda left and then shit-talked on discord)

If you know who, who issued the ban: Bishop banned me in TS, and I want to say Monkey issued the discord ban. The TS ban was because I was being a dick with a voicechanger, the discord ban I don't remember the circumstances specifically but it was also probably because I was being a dick.

Why do you think you were banned: I was being a dick.

Before you were banned, what were you doing? Describe the situation: I already explained a bit up top, I was being a shithead with a voice changer in TS, copped a ban for that and again I don't quite remember the circumstances surrounding the discord ban but I know it was very likely it was because I was being a dick.

Why you are appealing your ban: I'm starting to play here again and I'm probably going to need to use those resources at one point or another.

Anything else you wish to say: If I was being a dick, I deserved it, plain and simple. At the time I don't really think I cared because I didn't think I'd ever really reconnect to GADD but obviously now I've seen that burning bridges like that was pretty stupid. Won't be happening again.

@SheevPalpatine I am happy to remove this ban. If you could provide your Discord Handle e.g. Monkeynutz#4458
That would mean i could do this. I will also remove the TeamSpeak ban.
And i ask of this, Bender. (Yes i remember your other name)... You behave yourself on our servers and one fuck up will result in all bans being re-issued. Do you understand?

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz

(09-02-2018, 04:49 PM)Monkeynutz Wrote: @SheevPalpatine I am happy to remove this ban. If you could provide your Discord Handle e.g. Monkeynutz#4458
That would mean i could do this. I will also remove the TeamSpeak ban.
And i ask of this, Bender. (Yes i remember your other name)... You behave yourself on our servers and one fuck up will result in all bans being re-issued. Do you understand?

Little vague on the threat there but alright.

Bender#8199

@SheevPalpatine It's not vague at all.... Fairly simple, Don't mess your one chance up.

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz

Right so if you've not been unbanned already I'll sort that out now. It was a bit of a task to find your ban in Teamspeak and I would caution you against using voice changers in the future as a lot of people don't take kindly to randoms joining the channel to troll.

Everything is all fun and games till someone decides to be "that guy".

We're happy to see you,

- Herb