• Welcome to Gaming At Death's Door!
  • Visit our teamspeak! ts3.gamingatdeathsdoor.com.
  • Respect our rules!
  • Exile Panthera is covered in snow!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned and I don’t know why
My in game name is MidnightMadness, link to my steam page is:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145803866, and I had just gotten on the GADD servers (Tanoa, specifically) for the first time in a while (maybe half a year). I saw an AI mission going on close by, and decided to check it out. I saw that most of the AI were dead, there were just two tanks and an empty vehicle (can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s coyote brown and the top is like wireframe). I died a few times, came back a few times, and then tried to put all my loot in that vehicle I mentioned, at the point of which, I got banned. This all happened maybe ten minutes before I posted this.

Consider your ban appeal accepted granted you are not the cause and your ban will be removed. We're currently dealing with a problem on our Tanoa server that has led to the banning of multiple people and as of right now I am unsure why they were banned but we will have it solved soon and all bans and UIDs of those banned are collected and when we resolve the issue we will lift the bans and unlock Tanoa.

Thank you for time time and please visit our Discord #support for further updates. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Herb

*EDIT* You're ban has been lifted, cheers hf and gl out there! ~ Topic Closed ~