• Visit our discord! https://discord.gg/bxv2v9x
  • Or Teamspeak! http://ts3.gamingatdeathsdoor.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: BattleEye kicking me from server
Thread Modes
Bug 
So this has happened to all of my 6 friends whom have played on the server.
Also have noticed it constantly in the side chat.

Randomly, with no shown reason, BattleEye will give a message saying BattleEye client not responding, and kick that player from the server. When they attempt to rejoin, it will last all of about a minute or so before doing the same thing over and over again.

Restarting computers, routers, deleting and redownloading BattleEye files, a full reinstall.
None of these solutions fix the issue.
I even joined another server with BattleEye and played for a full hour with no issues. Joined back thinking that BattleEye had stopped wigging out, but alas, I was mistaken.

Other servers work fine, with no issue. With and without mods.

Only solution is wait for server reset

Just super frustrated over here. I love this server and am slowly becoming addicted to it. I just want to play ARMA lol.

Please Help
-Thank you,
         Coach

Hundreds of people have this problem, the solution is known BE need to fix their shit although, you could try reinstalling the be_client.dll or awaiting server restart.

OK so i think i found a fix. just use a free vpn. and when you get the issue turn it on. this effectively changes your ip which causes battleye to stop kicking u after a crash.

Actually we found a few fixes for this.

1) Change your public ip address.
I use a vpn to do this, works every time. You may also be able to do some Modem magic to change your PUBLIC ip.

2) Change the MAC address of your network adapter and "ipconfig /renew" to pull a new ip from dhcp.

3) Switch from LAN to WiFi, (or use a different network adapter, different WiFi card, etc )

I would restart steam and arma before attempting to rejoin.

(06-11-2018, 07:01 AM)Smackage_Package Wrote: OK so i think i found a fix. just use a free vpn. and when you get the issue turn it on. this effectively changes your ip which causes battleye to stop kicking u after a crash.

free vpn is gross, just saying...