• Welcome to Gaming At Death's Door!
  • Visit our teamspeak! ts3.gamingatdeathsdoor.com.
  • Respect our rules!
  • Exile Panthera is covered in snow!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Bug Exploitation
As a few of you admins already know I've had an issue with a user(s) on the Tanoa map exploiting Arma bugs to glitch into my flag / safe room and steal my loot without actually having to "raid" the base.

The first offense I was told maybe they used a thermal scanner and got my codes, or someone gave them my codes. Could have possibly scanned my door codes since I didn't make a note to wait until restart to log off, but since this first occasion I have made sure to do so. 

Since the first incident I changed my door codes and use 2 different sets of codes so they can't scan to get in using one generic code, and make sure I don't log out until ~10-5 minutes before the server restarts.

The second time was later in that same day, to which I was compensated for my flag like the first time, but told that I need to provide some form of screenshot or proof that they're glitching into my base.

I'd gladly do so...if they ever did this while I was online. Each time has been after, and only after, I log out, and after a restart. 

Now I log in this morning after not even accessing my base at any point the evening before (so there's no chance they could have gotten a code off a door that wasn't used) to find that, once again, my flag is stolen, safes are packed / removed, and not a single part of my base structure has been destroyed.

I'm getting pretty tired of this blatant skirting of your rules and being told "sorry we can't do anything but compensate you for your flag." 

I appreciate that you need proof, I get that there are some things you just can't do within your self-denoted rules of governance for the servers, but this is just ridiculous. I can't get you proof of something that is never done while I'm online.

Hey, this is probably not helpful but if I were you this statement would have me asking some serious questions about my own internal security and not glitchers:

"Now I log in this morning after not even accessing my base at any point the evening before (so there's no chance they could have gotten a code off a door that wasn't used) to find that, once again, my flag is stolen, safes are packed / removed, and not a single part of my base structure has been destroyed."

If they packed your safes... They had the codes. End of story. Sounds like an inside job to me. Maybe a disgruntled family member? Or your codes are not as well disguised as you might think? Either way... Packing safes is not something you can glitch... That is the malicious use of known pin codes... I am not an admin but I would assume your best bet would be to reinvigorate your base security. Also take down any doors leading to your flag. Make it so there are only walls. That is the best form of proof that there is a glitcher. They will have to blow something to get it. Not just grind or get lucky on a code.

Good Luck!

~Tanoa Chapter Brinks Home Security Adviser.

I have had confirmation from the player who raided you. The raid was completely legit and no action will be taken.

Thanks for the report, however.

[Topic closed]

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz