• ¡Welcome to the GADD Forums!
  • Visit our discord! https://discord.gg/bxv2v9x
  • Or Teamspeak! http://ts3.gamingatdeathsdoor.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Why are PedoBears still on the server?
Thread Modes
Of course, I'm generalizing here, but seriously. These guys are hellbent on just ruining the server and making people leave. They are the most toxic group I've ever had to experience. They cheat on base building, they blow up missions with tanks 3000+ meters away for the sole purpose of "Improving their K/D," they all around just destroy the server. Everytime one of them gets on I instantly regret getting on the server because I catch aids just from either running into them or listening to them talk in sidechat. Whenever they're not on, I have a great, non-toxic experience with everything. I've seen 10+ people leave and never come back just because of the toxic, cheating nature of them... I'm almost positive they switch names so people don't recognize who they are when they come on, but seriously. Why are they still on the server? Hasn't an admin caught on to this and either told them to cut the shit or they'll be consequences? I know I've brought it to an admins attention twice, but I'm sure there have been other people.

I'd love to see them off the server or at least addressed directly because it seems no one has. I know at least one of the admins are apart of PedoBears (one that I talked to) and he seemed to completely blow me off and forget how to do his job when I was talking to him. This was solved by just getting a different admin but nonetheless. Again, I'm completely generalizing here, but overall the PedoBears are a leech on the server that lives off of people getting pissed, rage quitting and feeding their toxicity. I like Panthera and have established myself fairly well on there, but I'm tempted to either switch servers or leave entirely because of this. I literally have to budget my time on the server to when they aren't on because my experience is 10x better when they aren't around. Even base building is appalling because they know it'll make you mad to camp, kill, and taunt you while you are building because they know you'll respond in sidechat and get angry. What kind of shit is that? I'm not writing this because it happened to me once, I'm writing this because it has happened to me EVERYTIME they are on...

https://youtu.be/bhLoDXGbFdQ

Here's a clip that literally happened five minutes ago right before restart where PedoBear Boko was firing rounds from a rhino for no reason at a mission that was completely separate from the one he was previously firing at 10 mins prior from a 3000-meter distance. You can see at the end where Tactical Bacon (Another PedoBear) does the same thing from a tank to someone else who also complained about why the player base was dwindling.

We're playing the game how we want to play it, if you don't like it then leave. We've had plenty of groups come at us and fight us and some succeed. It's not like were in god mode or impossible to kill, we're very easily killed if you use your brain. Stop complaining and do something about it, sorry buddy but you're not going to be the best at everything, you're on a militarized server. Literally buy an Apache, fly over my base and hellfire me, not like my rhino is AA. You guys annoy the shit out of me when you bitch everytime we get a kill, this isn't vanilla exile its fucking FULLY militarized

@ThatGuyWhoDrifts Agreed.

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz

I shant have moaning on my Forums about other players.
[Topic Closed]

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz