• Welcome to Gaming At Death's Door!
  • Visit our teamspeak! ts3.gamingatdeathsdoor.com.
  • Respect our rules!
  • Exile Panthera is covered in snow!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vehicle Dynamic Loadouts
I've been messing with a lot of the new DLC Jets and RHS vehicles and I really like the fact that you can swap out weaponry. As far as I know, there's no way built into ArmA to do dynamic loadouts while in game. It would fantastic to be able to land a helicopter or a jet, scroll wheel on a ammo truck, and switch up the loadout.

@Conner Matthews You know what? This has been mentioned a few times... I said no because it is really OP if you think about it.
But, in arma, vehicles have a classname, so the vehicle could be B_Heli_Light_F for the pawnee, and there is a dynamic loadout version B_Heli_Light_F_DynamicLoadout which i could add to traders at double the price and allow for these Dynamic Loadout variants to be kitted out with anything you all want Wink

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz

(05-18-2018, 08:50 AM)Monkeynutz Wrote: @Conner Matthews You know what? This has been mentioned a few times... I said no because it is really OP if you think about it.
But, in arma, vehicles have a classname, so the vehicle could be B_Heli_Light_F for the pawnee, and there is a dynamic loadout version B_Heli_Light_F_DynamicLoadout which i could add to traders at double the price and allow for these Dynamic Loadout variants to be kitted out with anything you all want Wink

I agree that it could be OP depending on what it's used for. But how would that work then? If you have the dynamic loadout variant would you pick the loadout at a rearm point? Or how exactly would that work?

@Conner Matthews So you're asking for something and you don't know how it works? idk

See you around Wink

[Image: ada_by_tlouwhatsarah-d6q12jt.gif]

-Monkeynutz